This programme intends to build the competitiveness of the business, to improve their sustainability in the business sector and will enable them to improve their chances of more business opportunities to participate in the mainstream economy. The objective of this company profile is to improve, gain and/or increase business opportunities through effective engagements with Tender Departments / Buyers / Sourcing / Procurement Specialists of corporates or through tendering mechanisms.
Methodology & Scope of Work (Terms of Reference)
Our scope of work that we envisage to ensure that we deliver on the objective above and to address the following issues during our development of a company profile for the client:
- What is the company’s foundation for their competitive advantage?
- Why the customer must choose their offering than their competitors?
The aim of the scope is to assist and prepare the company to meet the following demands:
- Prepare and pitch for business when meeting with procurement officers and buyers. Understanding value offering, strategic selling and innovation techniques
- Use this profile to for business matchmaking and buyer meetings or events – what to expect and how to prepare for it (ensure effective engagements)
Specific demand driven interventions will include the following to ensure that we deliver on this proposal:
- Supplier’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP) Development / Aligning of marketing materials with supplier pitching strategy for effectiveness
- Value Proposition Development
- Value Chain Analysis to improve Supplier Pitching Effectiveness